STEELBRO Sidelifters are famed for their versatility. Able to transport much more than just containers, Sidelifters are used across a broad range of industries and environments to transfer a wide variety of load types. Examples of diverse applications include the transportation of fuel tanks, portable buildings, mobile workshops, modified containers and more.
Whatever load you have in mind, Sidelifters can pick it up, shift it, and deposit it safely and efficiently without the need for additional handling equipment or personnel.
- Sidelifter trailer loaders can handle up to 45 tonnes of cargo, making them ideal for heavy industrial use.
- Safe and user-friendly, loads can be effectively transported and placed by a single driver/operator.
- Sidelifters open up the potential for new and innovative containerised solutions. If you can imagine it, we can transport it.
- Ideal for urban applications including house moving containers, construction loads and gas bottles.
- Diverse Sidelifter uses have included the transport of bulk containers, excavators, army tanks, cars, circus tents, grandstands, building materials, disaster relief and more.
- Cirque De Soleil
18 May 2011
Omegatrans in Brazil have recently provided transport and logistics solutions to Cirque du Soleil in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Low Height Sidelifter Hitting Mexican Ground
27 May 2016
We found that the unit reduced operating times and is easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces like the pits where a conventional crane often has limitations of both space and weight.
- Trombone Sidelifter Helps ATCO Aruba NV Enjoy Efficiencies
6 Oct 2016
As containerised transport solutions became more widespread, ATCO discovered how the Steelbro sidelifter could help them improve their productivity and make a real difference to their operation. ATCO chose the sidelifter trombone function which is ideal for their country.