The intermodal capability of the Sidelifter makes it an incredibly useful tool for operators involved in the growing field of rail transportation.
With its inbuilt versatility, a STEELBRO Sidelifter offers the most cost-effective solution across multiple rail applications. Beyond its duty as a container carrier, a Sidelifter sideloader can also be used as the primary intermodal tool, shifting containers directly from rail wagons onto other trailers.
- Offers an economical alternative to less versatile container lifting and loading equipment.
- No need for expensive infrastructure, just enough space to load or unload from rail wagons.
- Eliminates double handling – goods can be loaded directly into containers at the point of production and transported quickly to the railway siding.
- Enables faster transport of produce and fresh goods to help reduce spoilage.
- Unloaded containers at large depots can be cleared quickly.
- Ideal for any size of rail operation.
- A Decade in Business Heralds Major Growth Success for Nova Haulage
17 Oct 2018
Steelbro sidelifters have been designed and crafted to outperform and outlast. Many operators across Malaysia turn to Steelbro because their equipment can stand up to some of the toughest of tasks.
- Azevedo Transportes – Steelbro Built to Last
4 Nov 2015
Azevedo Transportes are a long standing Steelbro customer, one of the first customers in Brazil to see the benefits the Steelbro Sidelifter could bring to their business.
- Cirque De Soleil
18 May 2011
Omegatrans in Brazil have recently provided transport and logistics solutions to Cirque du Soleil in Sao Paolo, Brazil.