With their inherently safe design, precision handling and proven performance, STEELBRO Sidelifters offer an optimal solution for those needing to transport chemicals, fuel tanks and other dangerous goods. Sidelifters can be “Dangerous Goods Certified” to meet the protocols of transport authorities around the world. Additional options such as a top lift frame for ISO tanks and SMARTlift warning system provide further safety and handling control for dangerous, combustable or fragile loads.
- Proportional control ensures smooth and precise placement of tanks.
- Optional top lift frame for ISO tanks enables tanks to be lifted from the top for closer placement.
- Optional SMARTlift load monitoring system sounds an audible warning if a load is moved into an area where stability is compromised.
- Delivery of hazardous goods can still be undertaken by a single driver-operator.
- Ideal for the safe and efficient handling of fuel tanks, chemicals, ammunition, flammable substances, fireworks, compressed air, hazardous wastes and other dangerous goods.
- Certified Sidelifters can still be used for non-hazardous loads, enabling seamless multi-purpose operation across a business.
- Steelbro’s 20′ Sidelifter Handles Dangerous Goods
13 Oct 2017
When potentially hazardous cargos such as fuel and chemicals need to be transported, without doubt the safest sidelifters on the market are needed for loading and unloading. Haulage companies are commissioning the most advanced equipment seen to date and coming to Steelbro for that solution. The chemical company commissioned a 20’ sidelifter with a top lift frame (or spreader).